The Yankee Candle Co., Inc., which bills itself as the world’s largest manufacturer of premium scented candles, has announced the launch of six new spring fragrances in the company’s Pure Radiance line for 2014. Pure Radiance products come in curved vases that blend with a variety of home décor styles, while the candles reflect though the textured surfaces, providing sophisticated illumination, the company asserted.
Yankee Candle developed the six new scents launching to evoke the refreshing spring atmospheres. A large vase candle in the group comes at a suggested retail price of $27.99 while a medium vase candle rolls out at SRP $22.99.
The new spring candles are, as described by Yankee Candle:
- Sun Bright. The warmth of the sun captured in a unique mix of citrus, blossoms and sandalwood.
- Sugared Vanilla. Sugarcane and amber crystals combined in a vanilla blend.
- Violet. The scent of delicate, sweet violets.
- Peach Mango. Ripe peach and mangoes in a refreshing tropical toast.
- Deep Sea. A tranquil, refreshing world of blue water and musk.
- Raspberry. A full-borne raspberry aroma with hints of black currant and leaf.