The High Point Market has named the newest members of its Style Spotters team. In an initiative launched at the October 2011 market, Style Spotters’ home fashion gurus showcase their favorite products and top trends discovered in and around High Point showrooms on social media site Pinterest.
Τhe newest Style Spotters are:
- Lisa Mende, Lisa Mende Blog
- Stacey Bewkes, Quintessence
- Grant Gibson, Grant K. Gibson Interior Design
- Raina Kattelson, A Stylists Life
- Kelly Kole, Kandrac & Kole
- Erin Loechner, Design for Mankind
- Marisa Marcantonio, Stylebeat
- Marilyn Russell, Design Magnifique
- Michelle Wiebe, Studio M
Style Spotters will search the April High Point Market for top products and trends. They will present exhibitors with signs that highlight the Style Spotter’s name alongside a QR code and URL for the market Pinterest board so as to provide a link show participants can use to check out where products fit with in the context of emerging trends. Market attendees also can participate by voting on the Pinterest pin boards and products, generating likes or re-pinning. The market promotes Style Spotters on Facebook and Twitter, using the Market hashtag #hpmkt.