Overstock.com says home furnishings and housewares make pretty good Valentine’s Day presents. According to the e-tailer, the days of a box of chocolates and a dozen roses fulfilling romantic expectations are over, as lovers want to get something useful this Valentine’s holiday.
Useful can be romantic these days, the online retailer said, and, as proof, Overstock has assembled a list of 15 Valentine’s gifts that are don’t bloom and are not meant to be eaten, including:
- A red and coffee color jeweled and embroidered photo frame.
- A Konitz Big Heart mug set.
- Love mix and match holiday ivory/red throw pillows.
- A Nesco WM-1300 black/stainless steel everyday waffle maker.
- A heart-shaped aluminum handpainted vase.
- A heart-shaped cutting board and cheese tool set.
- A moustache and kiss double set of old fashion glasses.
- A wine caddy hearts gift bag wine bottle holder.
- A set of four white porcelain heart-shaped sauce/dipping dishes.
- A button heart decorative pillow.
- A handcrafted Newport outdoor pouf ottoman.
- A Sydney rainforest heart-shaped pillow set.
- A Jobillo wood Heart of Maya serving spoon set.
- Lalo Treasures heart wall hook.
- SWG Eyewear Bold Heart sunglasses.