Dallas Market Center Announces Expanded Exhibitor Slate For January Market
Tuesday November 13th, 2012 - 10:39AM
These are shortcuts to your favorite social networking and bookmark sites. Add this story to your Facebook page, del.icio.us, DiggIt, and many others!
Dallas Market Center has announced that the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, scheduled for January 16-22, 2013, will introduce more than 100,000 square feet of new resources from hundreds of new exhibitors. The market is held in conjunction with the Dallas Temp Show, January 18-21, the Dallas International Lighting Market, January 17-21, and the Dallas Holiday & Home Expo, January 16-22.
“We’re seeing an upswing in companies eager to bring their products to market in Dallas,” said Bill Winsor, president and CEO of Dallas Market Center. “This January buyers will see numerous new and expanded showrooms across campus in addition to an expanded temp show. Exciting new resources and a convenient location in the strongest economic region in the U.S. make Dallas a great place to get business done.”
New showrooms debuting during January Market includes:
• B.B. World, 2-2F212, International Trade Plaza (The Plaza) – Products for brides-to-be, craft accessories and miniatures
• Border Concepts, 2-2F215, The Plaza – Christmas trees, wreaths, garlands and lighting
• Cutting Edge Industries, 3-3531, Trade Mart (TM) – American-made sconces and shades
• Élan, 3-3519, TM – High-quality lighting solutions
• Focalor, 3-3656.06, TM – Contemporary lighting
• InDemand, 1-1101, TM – Multi-line gift rep
• Iris Cristal, 3-3941, TM – Bohemian crystal chandeliers
• May Arts, 1-1149, TM – Ribbon
• MSM 4 Imports, 10-10006, World Trade Center (WTC) – High-quality wrought iron furniture, lighting and French upholstery
• Oak Street Wholesale, 1-1F423, The Plaza – Garden and holiday décor
• Pebblehill Designs, 5-550, WTC – Custom upholstered furniture
• Road Runners, 1-1743, TM – Multi-line reps of fine stationery, gifts, toys, fashion accessories, jewelry and personal care and books
• TJ Glassware, 2-2F339, The Plaza – Clear and color hand-blown glassware
• Van Teal, 3-3060, TM – Unique lighting designs, innovative shade treatments and colorful acrylics
The Dallas Temp Show will feature 21 sections of products, including the debut of Luxury Home FINDS, a juried collection of high-end home décor, furniture and home accessories on the first floor, WTC.
Tags: Housewares Cookware & Bakeware Home Décor Tabletop Gadgets & Kitchen Tools Trade Shows
Dissecting what Ron Johnson got wrong during his brief, calamitous term at the helm of J.C. Penney is sure to be the focal point of retail strategy and tactics lessons for years to come. But Penney’s future could still hinge to some extent on what he got right.