Monday December 17th, 2012 - 10:14AM
For winter 2013 markets, Midwest-CBK, LLC has expanded its home décor line, adding 400 new designs. The company’s new Gifts for Home collection has more than doubled the number of designs offered in key segments including lamps and lighting, clocks, and photo frames, Midwest-CBK announced.
The new home décor collections feature a range of fresh looks based on current lifestyle, fashion and décor trends, the company stated. Products were exclusively designed by Midwest-CBK’s in-studio designers, it added, pointing out that lamps and lighting pieces, photo frames and clocks feature accessible pricepoints, with most items at $30 wholesale or less.
Home décor collections include, according to Midwest CBK:
- Urban Style. New Americana that combines classic, traditional American style influenced by a slightly gritty, urban city feel.
- Toscana. Mediterranean style , updated by the trend in elegance and subtle luxury.
- Canyon. Southwestern design featuring classic Western motifs, trendy ikat patterns and the comfort of wood, metal and wool.
- Weekend Retreat. Casual and rustic lodge looks providing comfortable, casual style that evokes memories of relaxing weekend getaways.
- La Marina. Shells, capiz and driftwood anchor the coastal style of the collection.
- Vintage Chic. A rebirth of “shabby chic” with feminine details, updated materials and a soft, neutral color palette of ivory, gray, muted purples, antique silver, champagne and soft gold.
- Wine & Serveware. Introductions that feature surfaces for personalization.