Monday April 1st, 2013 - 11:31AM
DunnhumbyUSA, has promoted six executives including one who will work with The Kroger Co., which controls the iteration of the company in the United States, to build client relationships across the retailer’s categories and departments. Cross-department operations often prove difficult to administer at supermarket companies as category managers compete for space and promotional leverage.
The loyalty marketing specialist has promoted Dawn Valandingham vp/client leadership responsible for building key relationships across departments and categories for Kroger. Valandingham has held a variety of leadership roles at Dunnhumby, the firm said, all focused on delivering value for the Kroger business. Prior to her tenure at Dunnhumby, Valandingham served as category manager at Perfetti Van Melle.
According to Dunnhumby, it also named:
- Brian Higdon, vp/client leadership. Higdon becomes responsible for driving strategic engagement with grocery and beverage manufacturers. With Dunnhumby for more than five years, he has contributed to the organizational evolution and growth of the manufacturer practice, as well as supported the development, piloting and launch of customer relationship management solutions. Before arriving at Dunnhumby, Higdon was senior account manager for Ipsos Insight, a global market research company.
- Megan Moglia, vp/client solutions. Moglia now will develop the innovation roadmap and the customer tools that guide price and promotion investments. Moglia was director of client solutions, contributing to the design and development of price optimization programs. Previous to working with Dunnhumby, Moglia served in category management and shopper insights roles for Universal Studios Home Entertainment, a GE/NBC affiliate.
- Sean Hannon, vp/client leadership. Hannon will spearhead Dunnhumby’s engagement with alcoholic beverage and health and beauty care manufacturers. In previous efforts, Hannon helped to create and shape Dunnhumby’s Tesco manufacturer practice in Ireland, as well as to develop and commercialize the firm’s consumer packaged goods trade strategy and shopper optimization capability in the United States. Prior to joining DunnhumbyUSA, Hannon served as business analyst, strategic projects at Miller Brewing Co.
- Susan Visconte, vp/client solutions. Visconte will lead a team that helps Dunnhumby’s alcoholic beverage and health and beauty care clients identify obstacles and deliver solutions that fortify customer relationships and build profits. Prior, she was director/client solutions, charged with enhancing customer business opportunities. In her professional life prior to DunnhumbyUSA, Visconte spent three years at The Nielsen Co./BASES, most recently as manager, client consulting.
- Dawn Shirley, vp/communications and media. Shirley will foster engagement strategies for Dunnhumby’s consumer packaged goods clients. In eight years at Dunnhumby, Shirley has contributed to overall business development within the grocery industry. In other employment iterations, Shirley served as director, analytical consulting at Catalina Marketing.
DunnhumbyUSA is majority owned by The Kroger Co. Dunnhumby, the parent company based in the United Kingdom, is majority owned by British retailer Tesco.