Tuesday July 2nd, 2013 - 9:42AM
The Dallas Market Center recently announced the winners of the June Total Home & Gift Market Best of Show Awards. Judging for Best of Show takes place twice a year during the January and June Total Home & Gift Markets.
Visual design experts judged and recognized booths and showrooms with fresh, innovative and creative displays.
The Best of Show winners are:
World Trade Center
- 2nd floor — Grace Direct
- 3rd floor — Primitives by Kathy
- 4th floor — Sage & Co.
- 5th floor — CODARUS
- 6th floor — Portico Collection
- 7th floor — Primrose Collections
- 8th floor — Classy Baby
- 9th floor — J. Mackie & Associates
- 10th floor — Taylors on Ten
- 11th floor — Ambari Inc.
- 1st floor — DEMDACO
- 2nd floor — Two’s Company, Inc.
- 3rd floor — LBL Lighting
- 4th floor — Golden Lighting
International Trade Plaza
- 1st floor — Season’s Direct Imports
- 2nd floor — Accent Décor
- Gourmet Market (World Trade Center 1st floor) — Dexas
- Hemisphere Design Gallery (World Trade Center 9th floor) — Shades of Grey
- KidsWorld Studio (World Trade Center 8th floor) — Pello
- Outdoor Living (International Trade Plaza 1st floor) — La Candela
Dallas Temp Show
- Bath & Body FINDS — Butter London
- Boutique2Go — Annette’s Touch of Class
- Cash & Carry — Gypsy Junkies
- Christmas & Floral FINDS — Heeney Co.
- Collegiate FINDS — LivyLu
- Design FINDS — Aidan Gray
- Fashion FINDS — J. Gabriel Collection
- Foodie FINDS — Stonewall Kitchen
- Furniture FINDS — Antlerworx, Inc.
- Garden & Outdoor FINDS — Garden Girl USA
- Gift FINDS — Musicbox Kingdom Inc.
- Handmade Fashion & Accessories FINDS – Jolie Hair Accessories
- Handmade Gift FINDS – Born in a Barn
- Home FINDS — Home Source International
- Kids FINDS — Aden + Anais
- Paper & Party FINDS — Ann Page, LLC
- Red Haute FINDS — Flipped Bird
- Souvenir FINDS — Hippsy Company
- Table & Housewares FINDS — Lenox
- Vintage Fashion & Gift — Rodeo Royalty
- Vintage Home — The Seed Box Antiques
- Western Home FINDS – Oilfield Slang