Thursday November 7th, 2013 - 1:05PM
Oprah has announced her “Ultimate, Ultimate” List of Favorite Things for the 2013 holiday season. Each year, Oprah covers the giftware gamut with her list— from nail polish to food to electronics— and she always includes products designed for cooking, serving and entertaining among them.
“This is the ultimate, ultimate list of my Favorite Things,” said Oprah. “Why? Because no matter who's on your holiday list, you'll find everything from the whimsical stocking stuffer to the over-the-top indulgence.”
Following are eight housewares products deemed Oprah’s 2013 Ultimate Favorites.
- Cuisinart’s PerfecTemp Cordless Electric Kettle: SRP $100. According to Oprah, who said she can’t get by without her tea, the six different temperature settings allow her to brew different types of teas.
- T-Fal Actifry: SRP $250. “I went gaga over this gadget, which lets you fry four servings of potatoes using only a tablespoon of oil. A truly low-fat French fry! Heaven has arrived," Oprah said.
- Enrico Products Spiral Salad Bowl and Servers: SRP $54. Oprah calls this sizable bowl and servers, which are hand-carved from of reclaimed mango wood and available in six colors, “perfect for dinner party salads and fruit bowl duty alike. “It's a festive gift for a Christmas open house,"she noted.
- Yedi Houseware Classic Coffee and Tea Sweater Mugs: SRP $50 for a set of 6 mugs. According to Oprah, these dishwasher safe porcelain mugs are in the same design as her favorite sweater and are perfect for “snuggling up to your hot chocolate.”
- Vietri’s Optical Red Champagne Glasses: SRP $20 each. "Champagne gets even more festive when sipped from these dishwasher-safe flutes, handcrafted in Naples—but available at a very domestic price,” said Oprah.
- Coltellierie Berti for Match Convivio Nuovo Steak Knife Set: SRP, $475 for a set of six. Handmade in Italy, the knives made Oprah’s list because utensil feel is important to her, and these knives “are like magic,” she said. Each knife is created by an artisan who adds initials to the blade.
- Carmona Canape and Dessert Plates: Wave Pointed Canape Plates, SRP $30 for 4; Leaf Dessert Plates, SRP $52 for 4. "The only thing more chic than a white bone-china plate is a white bone-china plate with a fabulous shape," Winfrey said.
- Culinary Connection Gifts Maple Leaf At Home Lazy Susan: SRP: $195. “I’m all about sharing,” Oprah commented. “This monogrammable maple board is ideally suited for serving cheese and other apps at your next party.”