Thursday December 5th, 2013 - 11:12AM
AmericasMart Gift and Home Furnishings Market has expanded its temporary exhibitors for the January market. From Thursday, January 9 through Monday, January 13, 2014, lines from across the home and gift spectrum will fill AmericasMart’s 11-floor Temporary collection at The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishing Market.
“Once buyers experience AmericasMart’s temporaries, they will understand why Atlanta is acknowledged worldwide for offering the most expansive and most innovative products and collections found anywhere” says Jo Ann Miller Marshall, AmericasMart executive vice president of Tradeshows. “Our team travels the globe seeking out the newest and most unique products for our buyers. This, combined with other campus-wide innovations, will ensure that buyers have an amazing experience in Atlanta.”
The January 2014 Market features a new Thursday-to-Monday date pattern for its Temporary exhibitors, intended to better match retailers’ buying patterns. Buyers also will enjoy free Wi-Fi coverage as they explore the Market’s 37 Temporary categories, located throughout AmericasMart’s campus. Housewares related temporary exhibits are located as follows:
- Floor 1: HD Home (Juried Collection)
- Floor 7: Home Accents & Home Furnishings; Fine Linens & Home Textiles
- Floor 1: High Design (Juried Collection); High Design Luxe (Juried Collection)
- Floor 2: Gourmet Foods; Gourmet Luxe (Juried Collection)
- Floor 3: Living and Entertaining: Gifts, Tabletop & Accessories; Gourmet Housewares, Tabletop LUXE (Juried Collection)
- Floor 4: Birding & Backyard Nature; Coastal Lifestyles; Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens.; Gardens Luxe (Juried Collection)
New and Notable at the Market:
- Highlighting the temporaries, the Luxe juried collections – High Design Luxe, Gourmet Luxe, Tabletop luxe and Gardens Luxe – all showcase high quality luxury goods. January 2014 is the first time all are in place for the Market.
- The HD Home collection returns to its Building 1 Floor 1 location with eight trend-making collections: Grace & Blake, Chelsea Textiles, Ltd., Lowcountry Originals, Emporium Home, Jamie Young Company, Marshall Clements, Design Legacy by Kelly O'Neal, and Dransfield & Ross, Ltd.
- Celebrating design-driven, lifestyle-focused goods, the High Design juried collection features product from all pricepoints by Eastern Accents, Inc., Diane James Designs, Inc., Mirror Image Home, Alicia Adams Alpaca and many more.
- The Home Accents & Home Furnishings collection showcases home accessories and décor, lighting, wall art, mirrors, clocks, occasional furniture, bookcases, dining room furniture, upholstered furniture and case goods by design-driven lines including Amy Howard at Home, Abanja, Melange Home, Lulla Smith and Ziqi Lamps.
- Complementing the Home Accents & Home Furnishings collection is Fine Linens & Home Textiles with a complete range of decorative soft goods and home textiles. Highlights of this collection are linens by Julian Mejia Design, Inc., pillows by Christen Maxwell and hand-printed textiles by Block & Brayer.