Monday June 23rd, 2014 - 10:33AM
Dallas Market Center has announced the winners of the fifth annual Dallas Gourmet Gold Awards, which were announced during the Dallas Total Housewares & Gourmet Market.
The Dallas Gourmet Gold Awards is said to celebrate exceptional manufacturers in the gourmet products industry that exhibit in Dallas. Winners in housewares categories were:
- Best Cookware or Bakeware: 10-piece Cookware Set – Chef Fabio Viviani Signature Series, Bialetti
- Best Kitchen Gadget: Blossom uCap Silicone Sipping Cap, Harold Import Co.
- Best Kitchen Textile: Vintage Flax Towel and Apron Collection, Wild Hare Designs
- Best Small Appliance: Blendtec Designer 725, Blendtec
- Best Tabletop: Blossom Trivet, Harold Import Co.
According to the announcement, judging was based on originality, taste and packaging, as well as innovation, visual appeal and practicality. The judges were: KC Lapiana, owner of In The Kitchen and president of HTI Buying Group; Anthony Van Camp, executive chef at SĒR Steak+Spirits; and Chef Edgar Solis, executive chef for Levy Restaurants.