Lenox Corp. has entered into an exclusive agreement with Sharon Sacks Production, which specializes in exclusive projects for clients. The Sharon Sacks by Lenox collection launched at the New York Tabletop Market with seven fine dinnerware patterns, all made in North Carolina of dishwasher-safe white bone china.
“We are proud to partner with an internationally sought after event planner and lifestyle expert in the tabletop category,” said Lester Gribetz, president of Lenox. “[Sacks’s] unique point of view will broaden our reach and add a world of entertaining possibilities,” added Gribetz.
The seven fine dinnerware patterns are:
- Serendipitous features soft bands of ombre colors, taupes and soft turquoise with a precious platinum band.
- Lyrical Garden features shimmery champagne-colored micas in a floral and lace pattern. It is also platinum banded.
- Jeweled Jardin features gold flourishes in a jewel-like design and raised dotted detailing.
- Garden Gala features the classic sophistication of black and white, featuring a chic lattice design, finished with a platinum rim.
- Lovelace features a delicately romantic white eyelet design with raised dotted details, echoing the decorative touches of a bridal gown. It also features a platinum rim.
- Silver Soiree features gleaming bands of platinum in an intricate jewelry-like design.
- Escapade create a playful vibe with geometric designs and bands of rich blue color; it is also trimmed in pure platinum.