Five home décor and lifestyle influencers with a combined 300,000-plus followers will showcase discoveries from Atlanta Market in a new program launching at the Winter 2021 market, January 12-19.
• Kassina Folstad is designer, potter and owner of Hello Norden, an interior and architectural design and vintage shop known for defining Northern style. HelloNorden.com.
• Carla Hayden is a blogger with a love of color, home decor and interior design who has been featured by HGTV Handmade Home and Origin Magazine. CarlaBethany.com.
• Lori Paranjape is an interior designer whose work has appeared in Architectural Digest, Domino Magazine, House Beautiful and Traditional Home. ShopMrsParanjape.com.
• Samantha Regan is a blogger sharing the latest interior design trends, her favorite shopping resources and updates from her life and home. ShiningOnDesign.com.
• Nina Williams is a designer, photographer and blogger who is a two-time Better Homes & Gardens Stylemaker and HGTV Facebook Live presenter. NinaWilliamsblog.com.
“The #ATLMKT2021 influencers further expand Atlanta Market’s trend programming with real-time identification of the product and experiences making an impact at market,” said Dorothy Belshaw, International Marker Centers chief customer and marketing officer.