AmericasMart Atlanta is adding newly expanded and new showrooms that will debut at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, which will be held July 10 to 16.
Vendors who will be expanding their showrooms:
- Design Imports, a designer and manufacturer of kitchen textiles, table linens, gifts and decorative accessories for the home, will be showcasing its collection in an expanded showroom on Building 2, Floor 8.
- Mud Pie, a lifestyle and gift brand, expands its collection on Building 2, Floor 6.
- Catstudio, a design company expanding its showroom of geographical artwork, which includes glassware, textiles and pillows, on Building 1, Floor 9.
- Godinger, which specializes in handcrafted silver, pewter, crystal and exclusive gift items, located on Building 2, Floor 8.
- Homeware Sales is expanding its collection of kitchenware, housewares, gadgets, small electrics and gourmet products on Building 2, Floor 8.
- Simply Designz, casual and elegant metal tableware on Building 2, Floor 8.
New showrooms making their debut:
- Mainly Baskets designs sustainably harvested hand woven furniture and baskets using all natural raw materials such as rattan, sea grass, palm leaves and more. It will debut its new showroom on Building 1, Floor 12.
- Mood Dekor, which will introduce handcrafted lines, takes a new, permanent showroom on Building 1, Floor 11.