AmericasMart has lined up a new roster of lifestyle experts and influencers to take part in its Live programming, scheduled to take place during the upcoming Atlanta Market.
The Main Stage in Building 3 will be headlined by Martha Stewart, Bethenny Frankel, and Trisha Yearwood, who will bring stories and strategies from a trifecta of forces in entertainment, design and business.
In addition, the 2018 Icon Honors will also be part of AmericasMart Live programming, where Arianna Huffington, founder of The Huffington Post and founder and CEO of Thrive Global, will give a presentation.
The seminars will be streamed on AmericasMart’s social media channels as well as throughout the campus as they happen, ensuring that buyers and exhibitors have real-time access to the program.
Additional events at the Main Stage throughout the market includes:
Wednesday, July 11:
- Crystal Vilkaitis, retail social media expert, speaker and founder of Social Edge, “6 Steps to a Profitable Social Media Strategy.”
- Martha Stewart in conversation with Margot Shaw, editor-in-chief of sponsor Flower Magazine, sharing pivotal experiences building her lifestyle brand along with gardening wisdom from her new book, “Martha’s Flowers.”
Thursday, July 12:
- TV host and interior designer Jeremiah Brent leads a panel “Eye on the Guy: Ultimate Home Décor & Fashion Trends for the Style Savvy Man.”
- Q&A with Bethenny Frankel, who built the Skinnygirl Cocktails empire.
Friday, July 13:
- Lifestyle experts and authors India Hicks and Nathan Turner share advice on tapping into creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Grammy award-winning artist and Food Network star Trisha Yearwood discusses a life of southern hospitality.
- The 2018 Shop the Show influencers share what they see coming next and the inside scoop on how they have created big brands in a panel discussion.
Saturday, July 14:
- Tom Mirabile, svp/global trend and design for Lifetime Brands, shares “Top Trends 2018: Survival and Success in the Retail Renaissance.”
The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market is scheduled to take place July 10 to 16.