Atlanta Market has updated its temporary trade show presentation for the winter 2021 market. The temporaries are scheduled to be open January 13 to 16 from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., and January 17 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The relocations of 15 product categories is designed to create new synergies and new merchandise groupings to the Atlanta market experience. Additionally, the moves allow IMC to continue to implement its Together Safely protocols related to social distancing and traffic management.
“The realignment of the Atlanta Market temporaries this winter reflects how modern retailers are buying in 2021: across category and with safety in mind,” said Scott Eckman, IMC chief revenue officer. “As we reinstate the temporary exhibits at Atlanta Market, we are taking this opportunity to fine tune the categories and collection locations to safely maximize the product discovery and exploration for retailers.”
For the product collections, winter 2021 updates include:
- Floor 2 features three categories, with HD Home, High Design and High Design Luxe now presented together.
- Floor 3 features eight categories: Gourmet Foods and Gourmet Luxe welcome newcomers Housewares, Tabletop & Entertaining and Tabletop Luxe; Outdoor Living and Outdoor Living Luxe; and Seasonal/Gift.
- Floor 4 features Cash & Carry
- Floor 1 features Antiques
- Floor 5 features six categories: General Gift and On Trend Gift welcome newcomers Body & Soul, Body & Soul Luxe, Children’s World and Modern Child.
IMC will present the temporary exhibits in line with its Together Safely protocols that outline procedures for safer markets during the COVID-19 pandemic. On the trade show floor, safety measures including wider, 12-foot aisles and capacity limits for all booths will allow for traffic management and social distancing.
“Reorganizing the Atlanta Market temporaries allow us to bring them back in a way that makes buying more comfortable this winter,” added Eckman. “With some neighborhoods relocating, we are taking the time to create some dynamic new synergies among related product categories. Buyers now can more easily find the quality, unique and trend-driven merchandise they expect from the Atlanta Market temporaries.”