Kitchen electrics supplier Breville is launching its Luxe Collection, which includes a broad assortment of countertop appliances in four finishes.
The assortment includes specialty coffeemakers, a blender, juicer, kettle and toaster. Each is offered in Black Truffle (matte black), Sea Salt (matte white), Smoked Hickory (metallic dark gray) and Royal Champagne (metallic gold-tungsten) in addition to classic silver.
According to the company, the new assortment features signature Breville designs including the “Bouche” cutout base, ring pulls, round controls and light-blue backlighting.
Featured appliances in the assortment include:
- The Barista Pro, $799.95
- Nespresso Creatista Plus, $599.95
- The Bambino Plus espresso machine, $499.95
- The Super Q blender, $499.95
- The Juice Fountain Cold XL, $349.95
- The Fresh & Furious blender, $199.95
- The Smart Kettle Luxe, $199.95
- The Toast Select Luxe, $149.95
The Luxe line is currently available exclusively at Williams Sonoma stores and at Breville.com and will be rolling out to other retailers nationwide in September.