At the Winter Las Vegas Market, Brooklyn Bedding debuted six new mattresses in its wholesale division, each of which will fill a critical customer niche in the bedding category.
A longtime manufacturer, with its facilities in the United States, Brooklyn Bedding engineers its mattresses for compression and free shipping nationwide. The company’s manufacturing autonomy, as well as its on demand, bed-in-a-box business model, ensures cost-efficient production and distribution, Brooklyn Bed asserted.
The six new mattresses available to retailers are:
- Spartan. High performance and engineered with FDA-approved Celliant, Spartan helps sleepers reset and rejuvenate quicker by harnessing and recycling the body’s natural energy throughout the sleep cycle.
- Freya. With elevated cooling for a deeper sleep, Freya features a proprietary cooling injection in both the top and secondary layers of foam, and a cutting edge in-core ventilation system designed to boost airflow.
- Bloom. Providing naturally cultivated comfort, Bloom combines Talalay latex, Joma Wool and organic cotton in both all-foam and hybrid options.
- Plank. A flatter, firmer, healthier way to sleep, Plank provides two-sided flippable support inspired by the minimalist approach to sleep in Asia.
- Zoned. A side sleep solution, Zoned engineering delivers greater support where it’s needed the most, at the center of the bed, with cradling comfort in the upper and lower thirds of the mattress.
- Titan. A mattress for plus-size sleepers, Titan is an option for those in need of more substantive support and durability.