Dallas Market Center is preparing for the upcoming Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, slated to take place from June 20 to 26, including new exhibitors, events, business and trend seminars, celebrity guests and digital experiences.
“Business owners and decision makers seeking to compete in the modern retail landscape will experience more new products, inspiring big events, trend insights, and an unmatched digital experience in Dallas,” said Cindy Morris, Dallas Market Center president and CEO.
In the World Trade Center, a new showroom for Blue Ocean Traders will debut in WTC 542. On the Trade Mart first floor, The Grommet opens a permanent showroom in 1303. On the second floor in 2535, the housewares shared showroom, Work Sharp Culinary, a division of Darex, will debut.
The Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards, sponsored by GOURMET INSIDER®, celebrates exceptional manufacturers in the housewares products industry exhibiting at Dallas Market Center. The awards ceremony and cocktail party take place on Friday at 6 p.m. in the World Trade Center Atrium followed by a Gourmet Market 30th anniversary party.
Additionally, CUR8 will launch a first of its kind design Innovation Petting Zoo. CUR8 represents innovative products that promote smarter, healthier living, according to the company. The Innovation Petting Zoo experience is a new kind of market event, a multi-sensory and interactive marketplace of products and design that are thought to impact home, gift, lighting, apparel and accessories. It is located on the first floor between the World Trade Center and the Interior Home & Design Center.
There are also a number of additional events and hospitalities to amplify the market experience:
- Daily market orientation tours at 9 a.m. in World Trade Center 156A.
- Gourmet Market tastings each day in World Trade Center 180 as well as a $200 AMEX giveaway.
- Daily wine in Light + Design on Ten, WTC 10085, and in The Gallery, IHDC 1D202.
- The Designers’ Lounge sponsored by ASID Texas & IDS is located in Light + Design on Ten, WTC 10085.
- The Designers’ Concierge sponsored by ASID Texas & IDS is located on the World Trade Center fifth floor atrium.