The Dallas Market Center has named the winners of the 2019 Gourmet Gold Housewares Awards, sponsored by Gourmet Insider magazine. The awards program recognizes manufacturers in the housewares industry exhibiting at Dallas Market Center. Winners will be celebrated during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, January 16-22, 2019.
- Best in Show + Best Kitchen Tools/Gadgets: Supoon by Dreamfarm
- Best Barware/Beverageware: Corkcicle Cigar Glass by Corkcicle
- Best Cookware/Bakeware: Quick Recipe Pie Dish by BIA Cordon Bleu
- Best Cutlery: Epicure 9-inch Double Serrated Knife by Wüsthof-Trident of America
- Best Hydration/Thermal Drinkware: Hydaway 18-ounce Collapsible Water Bottle
- Best Kitchen Electronics: Conical Burr Coffee Grinder by OXO
- Best Tabletop/Serveware: Schott Zwiesel Sensa by Fortessa Tableware Solutions
- Best Outdoor Kitchen & Accessories: Airstream Cooler by Think Outside
Judging for the awards is based on innovation, user-friendliness and visual appeal. This year’s judges included Ingrid Hoffmann, celebrity chef; Rachel Pinn, food blogger and influencer; and Steven Fritchen, housewares buyer for J.C. Penney.