The Dallas Market Center has named the winners of the eighth annual Dallas Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards.
The awards were presented during a ceremony and cocktail reception held in the World Trade Center during the Dallas Total Housewares & Gourmet Market. The awards ceremony was co-hosted by Cindy Morris, Dallas Market Center president and CEO, and Sarah Penrod, author of The Urban Cowgirl.
The Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards, sponsored by HomeWorld Business magazine’s sister publication Gourmet Insider, celebrates exceptional manufacturers in the gourmet products industry who exhibit in Dallas. The winners are as follows:
- Best Baked – cookies, cake, breads, mixes: Pete’s Key Lime Square Baking Mix by Dr. Pete’s Foods
- Best Beverage – hot or cold: Raven’s Original Mulling Spice by Raven’s Nest Specialties
- Best Condiment I – sauces, rubs, seasonings: Black Pepper Jalapeno Mustard by Jalapeno Gold
- Best Condiment II – oils, vinegars, dressings: Organic Miso Ginger Dressing by Stonewall Kitchen
- Fruit Confit – jams, jellies, preserves, marmalades: Ariston Fig Preserves by Ariston Specialties
- Best Soup/Chili: Cin Chili Seasoning Mix by Cin Chili & Company
- Best Chocolate Candy/Dessert: Aux Anysetiers du Roy Milk Chocolate Fondue with Crispy Rice by The French Farm
- Best Non-Chocolate Candy/Dessert: Bacon Peanut Brittle by Isabelly’s Chocolates and Sweet Treats
- Best Snack – dips, salsas, nuts: Holiday Fried Pecans by Holiday Fried Pecans
- Best Healthy Lifestyle: Northern Bliss Jam by The Homesteaders Fines
“Dallas Market Center showcases more gourmet products across more categories than any other open-daily marketplace, and so it is an honor to recognize these outstanding companies that further the industry by providing excellent products,” said Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Center.