The new Revlon 2-In-1 Styling Iron from Helen of Troy debuts for the International Home + Housewares Show in one of the hottest colors of the year, honeysuckle pink, the company announced.
The product features a cone-shaped tourmaline ceramic barrel and a mini clamp developed to create a variety of looks with one tool. Consumers can wrap sections of hair around the barrel to achieve natural-looking waves or use the mini clamp to style for bouncy, frizz-free curls.
Other features include:
- High heat that preserves natural hair moisture and prevents frizz
- Constant-heat sensors that monitor and restore temperature to the appropriate styling level
- Rheostat dial that provides 30 heat settings
- On/off switch, on indicator light and automatic shut off
- Worldwide dual voltage
- Rubberized handle pads for comfortable grip
- Tangle-free swivel cord
“Two of the most wanted looks are big curls and beachy waves,” said Bob Ballard, Helen of Troy vp/retail marketing. “Women are able to achieve both styles easily with this new 2-In-1 Styling Iron. The cone-shaped barrel creates natural-looking results by simply wrapping sections of hair around the barrel. We added a mini clamp, which allows you to create a more defined curl while still maintaining an effortless, natural appearance. The bright, fun, honeysuckle pink color makes this styling iron truly unique.”