The High Point Market Authority has released its style report for Summer/Fall 2019.
The style report features observations from HPMA’s expert Style Spotters team and highlights 22 different trends, ranging from inlay, overlay and texture to fully functional with style. In total, the report features 68 different products from 48 different High Point Market exhibitors.
Style Spotters contributing include:
- Shay Geyer, IBB Design Fine Furnishings
- Gary Inman, Baskervill
- Shayla Copas, Shayla Copas Interiors
- Kara Cox, Kara Cox Interiors
- Cynthia Ferguson, Cynthia Ferguson Designs
- Eric Haydel, Eric Haydel Design
- Benjamin Johnston, Benjamin Johnston Design
- Courtney McLeod, Right Meets Left Interior Design
- Laura Thurman, Thurman Design Studio
- Erinn Valencich, Erinn V Design Group
“Canvassing the world’s largest home fashion and design show, our remarkable group of design leaders uncovered the key global trends and innovative products that will define style in the months to come,” said Style Spotters advisors Shay Geyer and Gary Inman. “With curations as diverse, exciting and unique as they are, they will put you on the inside track to the shapes, colors and textures that are about to capture consumers’ hearts.”