International Market Centers has set a design-oriented seminar program for the upcoming Fall High Point Market. Topics range from designer aesthetics, discussed by Alexa Hampton, Susanne Kasler, Mariette Himes-Gomez and Mark Sikes, to Millennials and e-commerce, covered by Wayfair, Guildery and more.
The events will take place in the Suites at Market Square seminar room, SAMS 1-1014, from Saturday, October 17, through Tuesday, October 20, during the show.
“We are pleased to sponsor a great lineup of inspirational and educational programs at market,” said Julie Messner, IMC svp/furniture leasing in High Point. “Our seminars are an excellent way for market attendees, interior designers in particular, to have access to the expertise of some of our industry’s most highly regarded interior design minds as well as the business acumen of top industry leaders. They’re also complimentary and have CEU accreditation.”
The schedule includes:
- Let’s Take it Outside: Hot Outdoor Trends & New Products with HGTV Home’s Nancy Fire, Saturday, October 17, 2 p.m.
- TrendWatch: An Inside Look at the Future of Design with Julie Smith Vincenti, Saturday, October 17, 3:30 p.m.
- A-Listers Talk Luxury and High Style of Design with Antonino Buzzetta, David Phoenix, Kelli Ellis and Colin Blanchard, moderated by Viyet’s Beth Felsen, Sunday, October 18, 11 a.m.
- Preppy and Colorful: A Fresh Take on a Timeless Look, moderated by Traditional Home senior style editor Krissa Rossbund, Sunday, October 18, 2 p.m.
- The Designer’s Eye: Aesthetics, Details, Sensibilities and Nuances with Alexa Hampton, Monday, October 19, 10 a.m.
- Inside the Designers’ Studio with Jeffrey Alan Marks and Carson Kressley, Monday, October 19, 1 p.m.
- Millennials and E-Retailing: Connecting to America’s Largest Shopping Audience with executives from Benjamin Moore, Wayfair and Guildery, Tuesday, October 20, 1 p.m.