Retailers are kicking off the holidays early again this year, and Sam’s Club is the latest to tout a host of products, including several housewares items, at “the lowest prices of the season” weeks before Black Friday.
According to the warehouse club, its members will be able to have access to special one-day sales on Saturday, Nov. 14, starting at 7 a.m. While tech products dominate the sale items at Sam’s, a number of housewares and home décor selections are featured in the single-day event.
• Cuisinart 15-piece ceramic cookware set for $79.98
• Tramontina enameled cast iron 6.5-quart Dutch Oven for $29.98
• Tramontina 6.3-quart electric pressure cooker for $59.98
• Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away vacuum with bonus Shark steam mop $199.98
• Barcalounger Shiatsu massage office chair for $159.78.
“In addition to several savings events, every week, Sam’s Club is rotating new items onto its shelves to help shoppers surprise and delight everyone on their lists,” said Rosalind Brewer, president/CEO of Sam’s Club. “This year we are confident we’re giving our members new ways to save and discover the value of being a member.”