This Old House has released its fourth annual “The TOH Top 100,” a list of the 100 best new home products of the year, and a number of housewares products have earned top marks.
“This year’s editors’ picks are decidedly low-tech yet very smart, and make owning or renovating a home a better experience,” the company said.
Taking top marks for the kitchen products category is the Ultimate Chicken Roaster by Williams-Sonoma, a grilling tool that suspends a roasting chicken facedown on the grill or oven, allowing air to circulate freely around the bird. Also included in the the kitchenware list is:
- A 45-litre semi-round sensor can by SimpleHuman
- An Undersink Pullout U-Shape Basket with Soft-Close by Rev-A-Shelf
- The Powered Water Filtration System by Aquasana
- The Twin-Cut 2-in-1 Scissors by Joseph Joseph
- The Pull-Out Cookware Storage by Glideware
- The FreshTech Automatic Home Canning System by Ball
- The OvenChef Tempered Glass Bakeware by Duralex
- and The Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven by Kitchentex