HSN is building on its American Dreams initiative by taking its search for the next big tech-driven product to the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
Teaming with Flex, a company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world, HSN will convene a judging panel at CES to provide entrepreneurs an opportunity to present products for the opportunity to launch on HSN and develop a manufacturing partnership with Flex.
“With HSN’s American Dreams, we have built an incredibly successful platform for entrepreneurs to launch their products, while telling their stories and connecting with customers directly across our TV, digital and mobile channels,” said Bill Brand, president, HSN. “We are looking forward to leveraging the incredible network of entrepreneurs that attend CES each year to uncover innovative, new tech brands and introduce them to HSN.”
The panel will come together to review the entrepreneurs from scores of entries submitted in the weeks leading up to CES 2017. Each entrepreneur will have five minutes to showcase his or her products during a two-hour block before a panel of retail, design, manufacturing and consumer technology executives.
The judging panel will include:
- Bill Brand, president, HSN
- Randi Zuckerberg, angel investor, bestselling author and host of Dot Complicated on SiriusXM
- Mike Dennison, president, consumer technologies group, Flex
- Steven Heintz, vp/design and engineering, Flex
- Ryan Ross, evp/marketing and digital commerce, HSN
- Adam Freeman, host, HSN’s The Monday Night Show with Adam Freeman
- Dara Trujillo, vp/new business merchandising and development, HSN
- Sandy Conrad, svp/electronics, culinary and health and wellness, HSN
- Neal Martinelli, vp/electronics and home solutions, HSN
The event will take place on Friday, January 6, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific time at The Venetian Hotel.