International Market Centers (IMC) has named its executive leadership team following the recent acquisition of AmericasMart Atlanta.
The new team will have oversight in several key areas including operations, marketing, leasing and financial operations. The team includes:
- Greg Avitabile, EVP/Operations
- Dorothy Belshaw, EVP/chief marketing and digital officer
- Scott Eckman, EVP/president of furniture and home décor leasing
- Bill Lacey, EVP/CFO
- JoAnn Miller Marshall, EVP/president of tradeshow leasing
- Carrie Messina, SVP/Human Resources
- Dave Savula, EVP/president of gift and apparel leasing
IMC officials said the executive team will work from offices in Las Vegas, High Point and Atlanta. IMC will function as one company with one mission, officials said, with IMC as its corporate brand and parent company. All three venues and the individual markets will retain their unique identities, branding and differentiating features.
“We remain committed to continued investment, customer focus, and sustained growth across all of our properties and Markets,” said Bob Maricich, CEO of IMC.
According to IMC, permanent showroom leasing responsibilities will be industry-based and market-wide for furniture and home decor. IMC will also extend its current centralized “key account” management structure for tenants that participate in High Point and Las Vegas to now include tenants in Atlanta. Gift and apparel leasing will continue to be managed by venue in Atlanta and Las Vegas.