International Market Centers has slated an exclusive lineup of seminars and events for its IMC High Point Virtual Market, a three-week-long digital event focused on information and new product discovery opportunities running from May 11 to 29 on the company’s High Point Market website.
The High Point Virtual Market will include product sourcing and discovery opportunities from nearly 400 catalogs through the Catalog Connexion, a keyword-searchable library of more than 40,000 catalog pages. The simple, fast, visual and product-driven system allows suppliers to leverage their existing catalog assets and enables buyers to source across brands by keyword. In addition to visual search capabilities, the system also provides buyers with one-click sales inquiries and generates leads. As an added service to retailers and designers, following its debut Catalog Connexion will remain live and usable throughout the year.
The IMC High Point Virtual Market will present other programming and product discovery tools through original and third-party content, including the company’s Market Preview, Market Snapshot program and featured TrendWatch presentation, an exhibitor product showcase, trade publication previews, an Instagram Takeover with industry influencers and a Virtual Showhouse.
The schedule of events, with all times eastern daylight, are:
Monday, May 11
- Welcome to Virtual Market with Special Guest, 9 a.m.
- Keynote event: What’s Next? 9:30 to 10:15 a.m.
Tuesday, May 12
- How Might COVID-19 Change Home Design? 1 to 2 p.m.
- Crafting Your Brand Message with Nancy Ganzekaufer, 3 to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 13
- Trendwatch Part 2 – Aviary, 1 to 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 14
- Must Know Tips on How to Take Your Interior Photography Shoots to the Next Level, 11 a.m. to noon.
- Style Spotters LIVE! x Zoom with HPMA, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Crafting Your Brand Message, 3 to 4 p.m.
Friday, May 15
- Designer Tips and Tricks for the Outdoor Room, 1 to 2 p.m.
- Live Concert with RSM Trio, Benefitting City of Hope, 5 p.m.
Monday, May 18
- Doing Business in the New Normal, 11 a.m. to noon
- Retail Insights & Innovations, 1 to 2 p.m.
Tuesday, May 19
- Home Decor Trends in Today’s Market, 1 to 2 p.m.
- Communicating, Connecting with Clients, 3 to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 20
- Sherwin-Williams Colormix Forecast 2020, 1 to 2 p.m.
Thursday, May 21
- Coaches in Your Corner: Learn How Media Can Help Expand Your Design Business, 11 a.m. to noon.
- Communicating, Connecting with Clients: Designer & Retailer Panel Discussion, 3 to 4 p.m.
Friday, May 22
- Bottom Line Basics– Financial Preparations for Future Success, 1 to 2 p.m.
Tuesday, May 26
- Messaging Wrap-Up, 3 to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 27
- Trendwatch Part 3 – Penthouse, 1 to 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 28
- Virtual Showhouse– Build The Room Designer Discussion, 1 to 2 p.m.
“While disappointed that current conditions related to COVID-19 will not permit us to host a physical Spring Market, IMC is proud to offer our High Point Market customers the next best thing: a robust roster of inspiring programming and a new and innovative way to discover new product, all presented online,” said Bob Maricich, IMC CEO. “As we all navigate these unprecedented times, we hope that this online version of the market experience will encourage our community to continue to connect, engage and explore as we look toward the future and until we can gather again.”