Jarden Consumer Solutions recently revealed a glimpse into its new appliances for 2015, supported by two key trends that the company has cited. The convergence of technology and health, and personalized nutrition have inspired the latest offerings from several of the company’s brands, including FoodSaver, Health o meter, Mr. Coffee and Oster.
Jarden’s Health o meter brand has developed new products for its nuyu line:
- The wearable, bluetooth-enabled Health o meter nuyu Activity Monitor will retail for $49.99 and tracks a user’s steps, calories, distance and sleep. The accompanying app is designed to help the consumer analyze the tracked data and offers exercise and lifestyle tips.
- The bluetooth-enabled nuyu Wireless Scale will transmit a consumer’s weight to the nuyu Activity Monitor app, to further support his or her weight loss or maintenance goals. The tempered-glass scale has a patented disappearing LED display and retails for $59.99.
- Health o meter’s nuyu Sleep System uses a patented method to utilize the body’s natural circadian rhythm to cool or heat a consumer’s bed to provide the ideal sleep temperature, said the company. Further, consumers can monitor the data and control the Sleep System via the smart phone app. The SRP is $499.99.
Additional appliance introductions from Jarden Consumer Solutions include:
- FoodSaver’s V4925/V4980 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealer, which the company said, works with the brand’s heat seal rolls and pre-cut quart and gallon size bags for long-term freezer storage or with its retractable handheld sealer and coordinating containers, canisters, and quart or gallon vacuum zipper bags, for short-term food preservation. The SRP range is $149.99 to $199.99.
- The portable MyBlend Pro Personal Blender from Oster is is a 350-watt nutrition extraction system that transforms whole foods into nutrient-packed drinks in seconds, according to the company. It comes with a double-walled insulated 20-ounce sports bottle and retails for $39.99.
- The Mr. Coffee Personal, On-the-Go Coffeemaker, which Jarden stated is designed to brew coffee grounds directly into a personal 16-ounce insulated travel mug, is available in blue, lime, tangerine, fuchsia and black, and has an SRP of $29.99.