Jetro, Japan External Trade Organization, is pleased to announce its participation for the 18th time since 2005 at NY NOW, the Market for Home & Lifestyle (formerly NYIGF),which will be held from February 2 – 6, 2014 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Highlighting the latest in the Japanese lifestyle design products, the Japan Pavilion will showcase a number of companies and products that have never been seen in the U.S. market, with 10 new companies represented.
Housewares companies that will be exhibiting in the Japan Pavilion at NY NOW include:
- SanYoshi: lightweight, durable tableware.
- Marna, which specializes in kitchen, bath, cleaning, health and beauty care items.
- Skater, plastic household products, including kitchen utensils, lunch boxes and water bottles.
- Aisen, functional household wares, such as kitchen sponges, kitchen wiping cloths, toilet brushes, and laundry hangers.
- Takenaka, painted plastic Bento boxes and microwave/dishwasher-safe plates.
- Lustroware, food storage containers
- Wired Beans, glassware
- Paper Storage Company, storage boxes
- Becky Candle, candles