Lamps Plus has selected five design influencers to serve as company brand ambassadors for the coming year.
They will promote current Lamps Plus lighting and décor designs across their blogs and social media channels. The partnership will involve various Lamps Plus marketing channels. The ambassador group will also serve as spokespeople, appearing in online videos and broadcast media opportunities. They also will participate in catalog and email photo shoots.
The new Lamps Plus Brand Ambassadors are:
- Courtney Allison. A photographer and writer based in the San Francisco Bay area, Allison’s first book, “French Country Cottage,” will appear in the fall.
- Lori Dennis. Based in Los Angeles, the author and designer specializes in green, luxury, and high-end interior architecture.
- Orlando Soria. An interior designer and newly published author of the book “Get It Together!” Soria works out of the Los Angeles area.
- Roxy Sowlaty. A native of Beverly Hills, CA, Sowlaty owns and operates a high-end residential interior design firm.
- Kristy Wicks. A lifestyle and design blogger, Wicks focuses on the search for beauty every day, developing content in her San Francisco Bay-area home.
“It’s no secret that consumers trust word-of-mouth endorsements and advice, especially when it comes from experts and influencers with a passion for the products they’re sharing,” said Dennis Swanson, Lamps Plus CEO. “Each ambassador offers a distinct style, personality and expertise. Along with that, they all share a deep, enthusiastic passion for design. We hope these ambassadors will help showcase the breadth and quality of Lamps Plus designs, and connect with our customers on a genuine, personal level.”