The Las Vegas Design Center has named 10 winners of the fourth annual ANDYZ design awards, a program created in partnership with the California Central/Nevada Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers that spotlights the year’s best efforts from western-based interior designers, architects and design students.
A special ANDYZ Awards Celebration on Sunday, July 29, at the Summer Las Vegas Market will recognize the winners. The 2018 winners are:
- Residential Bathroom Design: Kathleen Jennison of KTJ Design Co.
- Individual Commercial Space Design: Dimple Hansji of DH Design Firm
- Custom Furnishings/Product Design: Emily Esposito of E. Esposito Interiors
- Hospitality Space Design: Becky Najafi of De Atelier Design Group
- Individual Residential Space: Nar Bustamante of Nar Design Group
- Multiple Residential Space Design: Emily Esposito of E. Esposito Interiors
- Residential Kitchen Design: Lori Brazier of Kerrie Kelly Design Lab
- Residential Outdoor Space Design: Nar Bustamante of Nar Design Group
- Showroom Design: Nathalie Gravagna of Dec It Up
- Student Design: Sheryl Gordon, University of Nevada Las Vegas graduate
The ASID chapter leaders judged interior design projects in residential, commercial and hospitality categories using five main criteria: presentation, innovation/creative use of space, scale and functionality, aesthetics and overall execution.
The Las Vegas Design Center, located in Building A of the Las Vegas World Market Center, serves as a year-round resource for the regional interior design community and an at market resource for buyers in the furniture and home décor categories, showcasing 25 design-driven showrooms and leading manufacturers’ lines in fine furniture, decorative accessories, wall décor, lighting, floor coverings, fabrics and trim.
“Las Vegas Design Center and Las Vegas Market are delighted to host this annual celebration of the ‘best of the best’ residential, commercial and hospitality interiors from western-region designers,” said Lee Hershberg, vp/home décor leasing and Las Vegas Design Center. “The market’s new Kitchen & Bath Resource Center will serve as a fitting backdrop for the 2018 ANDYZ Awards celebration.”