The Las Vegas Design Center has revealed the 10 winners of its fifth annual ANDYZ design awards.
The program, created in a partnership between the design center and the California Central/Nevada Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers, spotlights the year’s best projects from western-based interior designers, architects and design students.
The 2019 ANDYZ design award winners are:
- Best Commercial Space Design. Kathleen Jennison of KTJ Design Co. in Stockton, CA.
- Best Custom Furnishings/Product Design. Emily Esposito of E. Esposito Interiors in Truckee, CA.
- Best Hospitality Space Design. Karen Buttrum, interior designer, and Casey Clark, architect, of MBA Architecture and Interior Design in Reno, NV.
- Best Individual Residential Design. Miche Montiero of Benning Design Construction in Sacramento, CA.
- Best Multiple Residential Space Design. Emily Esposito of E. Esposito Interiors in Truckee, CA.
- Best Outdoor Space Design. Daniel Coletti of Sun West Custom Homes in Las Vegas.
- Best Residential Bathroom Design. Amy Klosterman of AB Design Elements in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Best Residential Kitchen Design. Daniel Coletti of Sun West Custom Homes in Las Vegas.
- Best Showroom Design. Jennifer Lanna of Jennifer Lanna Design in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Best Student Design. Britt Cook of the University of Nevada.
A celebration on Sunday, July 28, during the summer Las Vegas Market, will recognize the winners.
“Las Vegas Design Center and Las Vegas Market are delighted to partner with ASID to offer the ANDYZ awards for the fifth straight year,” said Dorothy Belshaw, International Market Centers evp/chief marketing and digital officer. “LVDC and Las Vegas Market provide residential, commercial and hospitality designers a single destination to shop and source the latest high-quality and fashion-forward furnishings and accessories, and we are proud to showcase the best of these works through the ANDYZ awards.”