The Summer Las Vegas Market will offer seminars specific to the casual furniture, antiques, vintage and handmade segments as well as the Ahead of the Curve trend presentation.
Other programs include First Look, which reviews market resources aligned with key themes, as well as the Sherwin-Williams Colormix 2017 Color Forecast.
Sunday, July 31
- Design Your Future with Michael Moloney
- ANDYZ Awards with Christopher Kennedy, ASID & Las Vegas Design Center
- Design Destinations 2.0: Where Home is Headed Next, Deb Barrett, Soft Design Lab
- Cross-Marketing Secrets for the Small-Business Entrepreneur, Jo Packham, Where Women Create
Monday, August 1
- First Look, Julie Smith Vincenti, Nine Muses Media
- Beekman Boys: Beekman 1802, Seasonal Merchandising and Creating Your Store’s Brand
- Sherwin Williams, Colormix 2017 Color Forecast with director of color marketing Susan Wadden
- Libby Langdon: Interior Design Meets Exterior Design, Casual and Outdoor Trends
- Best of the West in Design with Restyle Source and Justina Blakeney
Tuesday, August 2
- Ahead of the Curve
- Tried and True Tactics to Drive Traffic and Increase Sales
- Savvy Retailer Tools
- Maximizing Retail Sales: Lifestyle Trends presented by Allan Share and Patti Biro, Day Spa Association
- Non-Profit Retail Roundtable with the Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals, Museum Store Association and Zoo & Aquarium Buyers Group
From July 31 to August 2, tours will include reviews of handmade, designer items, antiques, vintage, Millennial-driven trends, casual furniture, decorative accessories, gift and other show presentations. On July 31 and August 1, International Market Centers will host Ahead of the Curve market tours, and from July 30 to August 2, the Las Vegas Red Carpet Designer Tour with Barrett and Jackie Von Tobel of Soft Design Lab.
The Las Vegas Market will take place at the World Market Center July 31 to August 4.