The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association has unveiled its Rising Stars Award winners for 2017.
LIMA will honor the award winners at an event on Tuesday, May 23, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas during the Licensing Expo.
The Rising Stars Award identifies professionals up to 35 years old with one to seven years of experience who have demonstrated commitment to and passion for the licensing business. The award winners are:
- Scott Halpern, senior licensing manager, WWE.
- Yuki Jinza, Laura Ashley Japan.
- Curtis Matthews, director of product approval, Striker Entertainment.
- Ryan McDonald, coordinator, business development and digital licensing, NFL Players Inc.
- Lauren Montemaro, associate director, Beanstalk.
- Will Ochoa, associate category manager hardlines, Turner Broadcasting.
- Claire Pierce, sales director, brand licensing, Meredith Corp.
- Becky Quinn, manager, North America licensing, Sesame Workshop.
- Naomi Rosenzweig, licensing coordinator, Berkshire Fashions.
- Nancy Sanieoff, licensing director, Brand Central LLC.
- Andi Scher, senior licensing and marketing manager, Richmond Management Group.
- Nicole Silberstein, content manager, digital and interactive, License! Global.
- Samantha Yang, senior brand manager, Shanghai Skynet Brand Management Corp., Ltd.
“The Rising Stars Awards recognize the next generation of leaders in the licensing business,” said Maura Regan, evp/LIMA. “We’re thrilled to honor so many deserving individuals with this special distinction this year, and look forward to hearing more from these future game-changers in the years to come.”