With holidays looming, Meijer has revealed a sampling of the deals in plans to offer for the Black Friday sales period, including a promotion covering Keurig coffee makers. A link to the ad previews for the three days, including Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and Saturday, was sent to mPerks loyalty program customers, who currently receive e-mail alerts from Meijer, as well as the more than 1.2 million Meijer Facebook fans and Twitter followers, the company reported.
Meijer noted that deals include:
- Buy one Keurig 2.0 K350 Brewer for $149 on Saturday and receive a coupon for $30 off on a subsequent Meijer shopping trip.
- A $290 discount on an Element 48-inch LED HDTV on Thanksgiving.
- Buy one 16 GB iPad Air 2 with Wi-Fi or iPad Mini 2 on Thanksgiving and receive a coupon for $100 off on a subsequent Meijer shopping trip.
- Approximately $70 in savings on the purchase of one Sony PlayStation 4 System Bundle— options include popular games like Grand Theft Auto 5, The Last of Us, Little Big Planet 3 and Lego Batman 3— on Thanksgiving with a coupon for $50 off on a subsequent Meijer shopping trip.
- On Black Friday, $40 off on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite with a coupon for $20 off a subsequent Meijer shopping trip.
- Save $30 on one 8 GB Kindle Fire HD 7-inch tablet on Black Friday with a coupon for $20 off a subsequent Meijer shopping trip.
- A $61 Black Friday discount on Caterpillar Men’s “Electric” Work Boots.
- Half off one LeapFrog LeapPad 2 Power Tablet on Black Friday.
- A $40 Saturday discount on the Canon ELPH 135 digital camera.
“Meijer means a lot of things to a lot of people, but we’re especially focused this holiday season on making the experience easier for our customers,” Peter Whitsett, executive vp/merchandising and marketing for the retailer said in announcing the Black Friday deals. “By providing a sneak peek and featuring our traditional three full days of sales, our customers can plan ahead and choose how early or late they want to shop for the hottest holiday gifts.”