Midwest‑CBK is introducing more than 1,400 new home décor and everyday gift designs.
The new products emerge from both its Midwest Gift and CBK divisions. Midwest Gift is debuting over 700 new everyday gift, décor and garden designs in 32 collections. Highlights include:
- Explore. The collection features personal gifts, decorative accessories, games and drink‑related items for men’s gift sections and Father’s Day.
- Adventure. Products celebrating the great outdoors with gifts and décor for lake, cabin, river and mountain retreats as well as for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Babycakes. A gift and décor group featuring on-trend neutrals and black and white designs that includes baby blankets, birth announcements, hanging banners, new styles of best‑selling growth charts, lamps, nightlights, wall cubbies, fabric door stops and cast iron hooks and knobs.
- Babycakes Wearables. A baby collection that provides new designs such as 3D diaper shirts, bibs, beachwear and sunglasses.
- Tropical Garden. An outdoor collection offering island-style décor for garden, patio and causal living spaces.
- Country Garden. Porch, patio and garden décor adorned with beehives, farm animals, butterflies and birds.
Suggested retail prices for the new Midwest Gift products range from $2 to $170.
CBK has prepared 725 new designs in 14 collections that frequently feature repurposed materials and objects in mirrors, wall art, frames, occasional tables and wine racks.
New collections are dubbed Rarity and Chelsea Lane. Rarity incorporates one‑of‑a‑kind pieces, the company maintained, each of which has its own story and history. Chelsea Lane is a boho-chic group that uses colorful flowers, bright white and hints of indigo blue, applied to hand-painted mango wood serveware, macramé wall hangings and stools, woven pendants, and art glass lamps. The new CBK products run from $5 to $450.