Bissell has introduced the PowerGlide vacuum with Lift-Off Technology. The new vacuum has been designed to offer consumers two vacuums in one, with no loss of suction operation and multi-cyclonic separation that together provide thorough cleaning, the company said.
Bissel developed the lightweight, multi-surface vacuum for use in every room in the house with its portable easy-release vacuum pod included for tackling stairs and hard-to-reach places around the home.
In addition. Bissell asserted, the new PowerGlide provides:
- A simple brush-roll switch to maintain scatter-free suction on hard floors.
- Multi-level filtration to reduce allergens.
- Swivel steering.
- Light weight, at 16 pounds that reduces with the removal of the 9-pound portable pod to enable easy carrying and use on stairs.
- A collapsible handle for compact storage.
- Onboard attachments including a TurboBrush Tool and crevice tool.
- A five-year limited warranty.
Select models include Pet TurboEraser Tool, Pet Contour Tool, Pet Hair Corner Tool, Pet Hair Fabric Tool, Extension Wand and Deluxe Bare Floor Tool Kit.
Major retailers gearing up rollouts for the Bissell PowerGlide vacuum with Lift-Off Technology including Amazon.com, Target, Walmart, Lowe’s and Kohl’s, the vendor related. Suggested retailer price is $179.99.