NY Now has named the winners of its Best New Product Awards, as well as the winner of the Best Exclusive Launch Award.
“The winners of the Best New Product Awards represent the best of what NY Now has to offer,” said Scott Kramer, co-director and vp/NY Now. “NY Now is the source for design-driven and fashion-forward trends, and these awards recognize exceptional products in an intensely competitive industry.”
The winners of the NY Now Best New Product Awards are as follows:
• Home Furnishings + Textiles: The Berlin Table Lamp by Pendulux
• Baby + Child: Milestone Toddler Cards by Milestone
• Gift: The Doodle Monet Placemat Set with Wash-out Pens by Eatsleepdoodle
• Personal Accessories: Chelsea Rain Cover for Purses by The Gussy
• Personal Care + Wellness: Bohemian Rose Body Balm by McEvoy Ranch
• Handmade Designer Maker: The Rogue Backpack by Peg and Awl
• Handmade Global Design: Fish Zooties by Silk Road Bazaar
• Artisan Resource: SustainAbility clutch bag designed by Ann Ong for Imperial Nova
NY Now also announced the winner of its Best Exclusive Launch Award, which recognizes a standout product that is making its official debut exclusively at the winter 2016 market. All participants in the Destination: New Product Display that are launching a product exclusively at NY Now were eligible. Love Mae’s Woodland Feast four-piece bamboo dinner set was chosen as the winner.