Office Depot is expanding the company’s Workonomy platform that offers comprehensive business services married with services aimed at small- to medium-sized business customers.
The new Workonomy resources offer customers enhanced tools and services as well as access to in-person advisors and technical support, including:
- Workonomy Hub pilot in Los Gatos. Office Depot’s first ever integrated coworking space within a retail location recently opened in Office Depot’s Los Gatos, CA, store.
- Workonomy Tech Services Kiosks in 141 stores across Florida, Georgia and Texas by end of August. The kiosks are a new tool that will serve as a dedicated in-store destination to offer direct, on-demand access to Office Depot’s technology experts, who currently offer nationwide installations and consultation support in home or office and remote support options.
- Workonomy Self-Service Print & Copy Kiosks in more than 1,000 stores across the country by the end of August. The kiosks, which are currently in select stores across the country, give customers options for printing and scanning to and from multiple sources, access to email and cloud storage, and allow customers to pay for products and services at their convenience.
- Workonomy Pack & Ship capabilities online and in-store. Now customers can generate shipping labels on officedepot.com and drop off shipments at any Office Depot or OfficeMax location, or the carrier drop off location.
- Investments in skilled team members and training programs from existing employees. The investment includes 6,000 certified technicians nationwide for home or office installations and consultations and offering additional training to small business field sales teams, called Business Pros, who can now offer complete solutions of business services, products and technology.