Perigold, a Wayfair-owned luxury home furnishings and decor digital brand, has introduced 22 additional home brands including DXV, Red from The House of Scalamandré, Mackenzie-Childs, New Moon and Pigeon & Poodle.
The e-tailer noted that each of the established luxury brands brings its own character to the Perigold line:
- DXV. Collections from DXV reinterpret the pivotal design eras of Classic, Golden, Modern and Contemporary, fusing design with innovation and modern sensibility, and Perigold will offer a curated selection of its bathroom and kitchen lineup.
- Red from The House of Scalamandré. Perigold will offer the entire Red collection, which is focused on upholstered seating that fuse timeless and modern offerings.
- Mackenzie-Childs. Since 1983, Mackenzie-Childs has produced colorful enamel kitchenware and imaginative furnishings, and now Perigold offers a curated selection of its available assortment that features made and hand-painted by artisan designs from around the world.
- New Moon. Founded by rug historian John Kurtz, New Moon has set the standard for ethical practices, preserving both the art and the artists’ communities, and on Perigold appears as an edited selection of hand-screen-printed pillows and hand-knotted rugs.
- Pigeon & Poodle. With appreciation for fine materials and craftsmanship, the select Pigeon & Poodle assortment on Perigold offers home and bath accessories, including frames and baskets, made with the care and attention typically reserved for larger pieces of decor.
“As we continue to grow our business across home categories, like plumbing, floor coverings, and decor, we are so excited to welcome these new brand additions to our online platform,” said Rebecca Ginns, general manager, Perigold. “During this unprecedented time, we are proud to better meet our community’s needs and offer a safe and convenient way to shop historically hard-to-find, showroom brands.”