Kichler is introducing six new lamp offerings, the furnishings producer has announced. The new table, floor and desk lamps are functional and artistic, Kichler maintained, to suit consumer personalities and lifestyles.
The new offerings, as characterized by Kichler, are:
- Durban. A lamp collection featuring a practical table lamp and floor lamp in a Smokey Bronze finish and topped with a conical shade that reflects the on-trend vintage/industrial style.
- Rapaport. Adjustable Desk Lamp and Floor Lamp. Also in vintage/industrial styling, both lamps have an adjustable arm and shade.
- Birchfield. Three new table lamps with two coming in short and tall versions that feature clear geometric designs in etched glass on the base, and a third incorporating a clear glass base, a removable top and space for accents or other décor pieces within.
- Annaleigh Ceramic Table Lamp. Geometric patterns on a White finish complement the lamp’s white oval hardback shade.
- Wexler. The three functional two-arm floor lamps come in a mid-century modern style with finish options of Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Antique Brass.
- Tollington. A four-piece lamp collection that adds sophisticated accents to a traditional design in an Antique Brass finish.