Springboard Futures, a style and consumer trend services firm founded by industry veteran Tom Mirabile, will host its “Mastering the Modern Marketplace” webinar on Monday, April 20 at 2 p.m. EST.
In the webinar, Mirabile will host a group of industry panelists as they discuss how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected industry trade shows and how this has created challenges for both suppliers and retailers and placed unique, new burdens on market centers and show producers.
- Dorothy Belshaw, evp/chief marketing and digital officer, International Market Centers
- Tim Hart, svp/retail, Emerald Expositions
- Joan Ulrich, evp/leasing, Dallas Market Center
- Jesse James, founder, Shoppe Object
- Leana Salamah, vp/marketing, International Housewares Association
Registration can be found at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MFM4pM54RkG_kQRsva3j8A
The webinar is part of the ‘Moving Forward: Looking Back’ series focused on the effects COVID-19 is having on the housewares industry and beyond.