Stein Mart is opening five new stores this spring, the first phase of its 2017 store plan to open a total of 11 new locations.
“These new stores fall within our real estate strategy to grow sales by filling existing markets where we are doing well,” said Hunt Hawkins, CEO of Stein Mart.
The locations and currently scheduled opening dates for Stein Mart’s spring new store group are:
- Auburn, AL: Auburn Mall – March 23
- Bainbridge Township, OH: Marketplace at Four Corners – March 16
- Brentwood, TN: Brentwood Place – March 16
- Cincinnati, OH: 32 East – March 30
- Marietta, GA: Parkside at Cobb West – March 9
In addition, the company is relocating one store from Morrisville, NC, to a new location at Parkside Town Commons in Cary on March 30 and is planning to close five under-performing stores during 2017.
The locations of the six new fall stores, which are scheduled to open in September and October, will be announced this summer.