Target kicked off its Cyber Week sale one day early this year, with digital doorbusters available on Target.com on Sunday, December 1, and Monday December 2. Throughout Cyber Week, Target will offer deep discounts, with new offers available every day through Green Monday on December 9.
Highlighted deals include:
- Tuesday, December 3: 30% off kids’ bedding, décor and more.
- Wednesday, December 4: Up to 50% off power shave, power dental and hair appliances.
- Thursday, December 5: Save on apparel and accessories doorbusters
- Friday, December 6: 30% off men’s and women’s C9 performance wear
- Saturday, December 7: Buy two, get one free video games, board games and toy activity kits.
- Sunday, December 8: Extra 15% off coffee and espresso makers.
- Monday, December 9: Up to 50% off top gifts.
“On the heels of Black Friday weekend, we’re kicking off Cyber Week a day early to give guests an opportunity to continue shopping and saving on doorbusters from the comfort of their own homes,” said Rick Gomez, evp/chief marketing and digital officer, Target. “Throughout our extended Cyber Week sale, we’re offering great deals on top items to help guests prepare their home for holiday visitors, shop for everyone on their list and even pick up a little something for themselves. With easy ways to save using our Target Circle loyalty program and retail’s most comprehensive suite of same-day fulfillment services, we’re giving guests more reasons than ever to shop with Target throughout the holiday season.”