Total Retail, a provider of content and marketing services, and its sister brand Women in Retail Leadership Circle, have released their eighth annual list of the Top Women in Retail.
The organization said top-level executives can earn the award, which takes into consideration the scope of the businesses where they work, degree of responsibility, career achievements and involvement within the industry.
The lists acts as a resource that informs about retail leaders, Total Retail noted, including what characterizes their leadership style, who they turn to for advice and retail technology trends they are tracking.
The Top Women in Retail list for 2018 is:
- Kristi Argyilan, svp/media, guest engagement and measurement, Target
- Carrie Ask, evp/president, Global Retail, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Paula Bennett, president and CEO, J.Jill
- Rachel Blumenthal, founder and CEO, Rockets of Awesome
- Georgie Greville, co-founder and creative director, Milk Makeup
- Fran Horowitz, CEO, Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Shea Jensen, svp/customer experience, Nordstrom
- Cheryl Kaplan, president, M.Gemi
- Sarah LaFleur, founder and CEO, MM.LaFleur
- Liza Landsman, president, Jet.com
- Jenny Ming, CEO, Charlotte Russe
- Kendra Scott, CEO, designer and founder, Kendra Scott
- Tina Sharkey, co-founder and CEO, Brandless
- Jocelyn Wong, chief marketing officer, Lowe’s
The Women in Retail Leadership Circle’s fifth annual Women in Retail Leadership Summit, running April 16 to 18, will recognize the Top Women in Retail at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami. The summit will host 300 women retail executives for two-and-a-half days in a program focusing on business strategy and executive professional development.