Yankee Candle has debuted five new summer fragrances. The line is available in its classic jar and tumbler styles.
“Our new fragrances capture the memorable scents of a magical night when the beauty of nature seems at its peak and our consumers toast the celebration of summer,” said Geoff Medeiros, vp/brand and product development, Yankee Candle Company.
Featuring a palette of sunset hues, the new summer line also offers a selection of on-trend home décor accents, the company said. The five new scents are:
- Passion Fruit Martini: A tropical mix of passion fruit, mango, and zesty orange.
- Summer Storm: This scent tingles with the subtle freshness of eucalyptus grounded with a hint of patchouli, the company said.
- Sunset Breeze: A scent of tropical fruits moving on the breeze.
- Moonlit Garden: Floral scents of freesia and lilac and a bit of distant citrus are present in this offering.
- Dreamy Summer Nights: A blend of vanilla bean, heliotrope and a hint of woodiness.
Suggested retail prices range from $27.99 for a large tumbler or jar candle; $24.99 for a medium jar candle; $15.99 for a small tumbler candle; $10.99 for a small jar candle; and $1.99 for a Tarts wax melt or Samplers votive candle.